Friday, July 31, 2009

I GET TO MOVE TO MY NEW HOME TODAY

THIS IS MY MAMA TALKING W/ISABELLE - SHE'S SOOO GREAT - WE MET HER A WHILE BACK AND JUST LOVE HER. SHE'S THE SWEETEST LADY AND HER DOGS - JIMMY STEWARD, MOLLY AND POLO ARE THE BEST FURIENDS EVFURR..

RUNNING AND RUNNING - IT'S WHAT I DO BEST.. BOTTOMS UP!
Mama talking to Polo
Popo (my cousin dog) wanted loves.. Lookie Mama's face cuz Popo sheds.. she's not used to dog hair on her hand after petting me.. BOL..


I love my cousin dog Popo - she barks WAY TOO MUCH but she's cool as heck to play wiffs here @ doggy beachy

this is Mama prolly showing Isabelle a picture she took of her dogs..

if woo look close you can see seagulls flying above the wavey
mama says i look like a big girl in this picture with an attitude.. BOL.. who me!
this was the beginning of PICK ON BELL time...
what? lemme lone
stop barking at me's
LEMME LONE I SAID BERNARD..
Popo joined in on picking on me too.. What the heck
I'll get you fur laughing at me's..

this is the Jetty side.. I nevfurr go in this water but I did this day


and AWAY WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..
what are you digging for Luna?
can I get in there? I love to dig too
come on Luna - dont be a hole hog
Mama loves Bernard
she's trying to show him that his daddy just got to the beachy - Bernard is deaf but he knows signs and he's furry smart.


Mama makes lots of funny faces - she didn't want me to share these but.. BOL.. it's my mama
she's always taking pictures - nevfurr w/out coffee and camera
yap yap yappin' my mama can yap like no other. Meanwhile I'm being attacked (j/k) by Bernard
and DOGGY DOWN.. WHY DO I KEEP GETTING KNOCKED DOWN..
not nice Bernard.. I'll bitey face you again

wow - me jumping for my life.. BOL - J/K!
NOSE TO NOSE.. I LOVE THIS DOG
DOG BEACH RULES

Luna trying to be boss of Bernard.. BOL

Hey, why are you laying in the waters?
Mean face, dont I look scary's







i'M SOOOO FURRY EXCITED ABOUT TODAY -Haven't seen Mama since Sunday so again it's going to be a great day - but we will nevfurr be apart again Mama and Me.. Nope we'll be happies in our new home (rental mama says) but same thing to me... Home is where the Dog is. Here's a few pictures from Dog Beach (another set that my Auntie Tracy took of Mama and I at the beachy) Enjoy - and thanks again Auntie Tracy for the pictures....... Hope evfurrydog and evfurry pawrent has a good day today

25 comments:

  1. hope you enjoy your new home, bell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe those other doggies were ganging up on you like that. Looks like you got in the last word, though. GREAT bitey faces!!!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is pawsome. Enjoy your new home.

    -Mollie and Bobo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you and your mom to be together again in your new digs! How exciting, except don't like to see other doggies bullying up on you!!! You are a very smart dog, Bell and it looks like you had a wonderful time at OB Beach!
    Hugs, xo
    Sammie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exciting weekend ahead! Congrats on the move. Hope to see you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know it was Pick on BELL day~ looks like a blast! Just kidding. you hold your own bell!

    Happy New Home-- go pee on things, do some fish flops, & find out where the food is served:)

    toodles, tula

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bell, you are a stunning girl! We hope you enjoy your new home. And those pictures on the beach are great. Looks like you had a terrific time.

    Chihuahua kisses,
    Tiffany, Bentley, & Lexus

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you will get to be with mama in your new home. Pictures are great, have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We just know you will have a great weekend back with Mama. Thanks for sharing another fun adventure at the beach.

    Happy Weekend, the OP pack

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am SO VERY GLAD you will be back with your Mama!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of you and you're new housey!!!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Bell!
    Sounds like you are going to have a pawesome week with the moving! I am sure you will love your new place!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Bell

    Seems like that beach is a pawsome place to be in not only for the doggies but also for the hoomans. We can tell how much fun your mommy is having too :) we don't blame her. She must be in Doggie Heaven ^_^

    oh and there is our fave 4-legged beach girl having a blast too with everybody - we especially love see you play with Bernard

    Good luck on your move. We can't wait until we hear all about your new place and how much fun you will have there :) we gotta agree with you: a home is where the dog is

    Maltese Paws

    S&C

    ReplyDelete
  13. Polo is gorgeous, just like you Bell!

    Those Boxers just can't seem to leave you alone, huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like a great time at dog beach as always

    good luck on the move

    Woodrow, Sweetie & MJ

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope your new home be very good. Dog beach look so very good, I so wish I could come!
    ~lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow you look like you're having a ton of fun at the dog beach! Hope you like your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Y'all always have the best pics evuh! We totally covet your beach!! We hope your new home is close to the beach, too! BTW, your cousin Popo looks a like a younger, bigger version of our sistah Angel. Angel is vocal, too!

    Enjoy your new home!

    JNTR

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Bell Girl,
    Congrats on movin' into your new digs! Hope you & your mama are very happy there!
    Your pal,
    Sedona

    ReplyDelete
  19. How fun!
    I imagine I was among you guys on the nice beach, it would have been wonderful.
    Your mama is young and beautiful, Bell!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Bell!
    As always I am loving the pics of all you doggies having fun at the beach. I have not been able to convince my mom to move to a place with a dog beach yet.
    I hope you are having an uneventful and smooth move into your new house!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on the new home Bell. Lots of bitey face and running and digging going on over there!! FUN!

    Wiggles,
    Brind'Amour

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks like all of you had a fine time at the beach! Congratulations on your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Way too much fun for pawty animals ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  24. These articles are fantastic; the information you show us is interesting for everybody and is really good written. It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Read it...: Great investment opportunity in Costa Rica

    ReplyDelete