Friday, July 10, 2009

IT'S A WEIMY GOOD TIME

Hey dogs.. Mama decided to let me go back to dog beach since we heard it was clean again... YAY!
When we first got there - we saw this little dog surfing (he's backwards on the board but it works) BOL.. silly lil dog
freezing little dog (we thinks he was surfing before the other lil dog but not sure)
Runnin for the ball.. Who's gonna get it first...
woah, fast dog right on my tail!
so I offered to help this little doggy get off the surf board but they picked hims up GUESS I WASN'T HELPING TOO MUCH..
the famous little surfer
oh my dog.. I found a puppy weimy him's only 5 months old. Mama furgots his name.. bad mama
we played lots and lots.. I love mini me's
him's even shows teefy's like I do...
another surfing doggy - hard to see w/the sun setting.
it's hard to tell where our bodies end and the other doggys starts.. we blend well mama says
oooooops, sorry's mama - I frowed a bunch of sands on mama's camera see it all..
can you hear something?
little 5 month old Little Weimy boy ~ he's super fun to pway wiffs...
he's screaming at me.. woah!
so, I screams back.. woooooof
i must have been to loud hims covered up hims ears
puppy time
HOLY MOLY ANOTHER HUGE MASTIFF. THESE GUYS ARE EVFURRYWHERE.. I LOVES PWAYING WIFFS THEM...
BIG BOY IS FAST...
ARF.. BACK OFF BIG BOY..
MY BENDY SELF...
SO MUCH FUN - I'VE MISSED DOGGY BEACH SO BADSSNIFFS SNIFFS.. BOXER ALERT.. i ALWAYS play wiffs boxers.. you notice that.. hims got bored wiffs me.. so I'll just sniffs the sand in front of my favorite Tower 6UmmmmmmmmmAre they dancing?sunset and dog play what more could we asks for - besides TREATS AND YUMMY'SThe sun was blinding mama but she still tooked pictureswe liked this boxer doggy hey little guy - can you swims?
i dont really like to either - I just sniffs the sand and run in the watersbottoms up!double weimy powerlocal dog meetingthis is a BLUE WEIMARANER - he's cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute, but dont tell hims I said that.here's Blue with the Mastiff boy I was playing wiffs.and here I come busted through the middle like nobodys business.. THAT'S JUST HOW I ROLL!pretty sunset pictures from my mama this is a 2 year old Male German Shephard I'm talking wiffs & Mr. Mastiff hanging out wiffs ushe told me he wanted to chase me.. I'M ALWAYS UP FOR A GAME OF CANT CATCH ME....
THIS LITTLE FLUFFBALL WAS SOO MUCH FUNS (THERE'S A SHORT VIDEO MAMA POSTED FUR ME OF US PLAYING)
WATCHING THE LAST MOMENTS OF THE SUNSETWATERS GONES.. SUNS GONES.. IT'S COLDS.. ALMOST TIME TO GO..ONE LAST STROLL ALONG THE SHORE.. BOTTOMS UP!Suddenly - we were introduced to Heineken. She's 2 years old and a Weimaraner likes me. Mama thought she was me for a minute until she realized it could be.. Heineken was chasing a ball - I dont do that too much. so mama tooked pictures of her. Lookie I'm the same size as Heiny is. she also likes to go snoop others belongings JUST LIKE ME... WONDER IF WE'RE RELATED..
THIS IS HEINEKENS MAMA. She's really nice and she really liked me. Her kept saying "WATCH HER, WATCH HER"... Heineken and I was watching each others.. We boff did that Cheetah thingy too - she's a stalker dog like me.
this is me laying in front of Tower 6
and this is Heineken - dont she looks like me sortas.. we just have different color collars on. her's is peachy mines pinky
her's cute all stretching in the sands.. just like me does..
Hope you liked my fun day @ O.B. DOG BEACH. IT WAS SO NICE TO BE'D THERE AGAIN..

17 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, all those weimy dogs to play with. The puppy one was so cute. Sometimes I couldn't tell if it was you or the other dog! You have so much fun there, I am so happy that your beach is back.
    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei from the other side of the ocean!
    It would be so great if Gizmo could play with you ~ I know you would have tons of fun!!!

    Weimaraner are German dogs, but you hardly find them here; don't know why! It's only Goldies, Labbies, Aussies, Huskies etc. ...

    Love from good ol' Germany
    Beatrice and Gizmo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Your beach is back! You are look like you are having So Much Fun on your beach! Lots of friends out there, too! (And surfing dogs... Huh... Who'd've thunk it!)

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona the Birthday Girl (who's not subtle at all!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for your beach being unstinkied!!

    Looks like you are having a blast!

    TGIF Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo glad to hear you could get back to the beach! And so many gorgeous pictures! The "twinsy" one of you running with your pal in perfect strides in the sunset is beautiful as are so many others! You sure stayed a long time and had so much fun with other doggies! They all seem like so much fun and... so talented (surfing!!!). Belle - you are so lovely and play so well!
    Hugs xo
    Sammie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bell!
    Another great day at the beach!:)
    That mini you is sure so cute!
    Glad you you have so much fun!
    Happy weekend.
    xoxo,
    Thor

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great that you have your beach back! And that mini-me was so cute! But that big mastiff made you look kind of small...we'd hate to see him in person!
    Pug hugs and kisses!
    The Pug Posse

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bell, it looks like you had a great time at your favorite beach and I am so glad it isn't poopy any longer. I have never seen so many weimys. It seems they are here, there, and everywhere at dog beach.
    Love and hugs,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete
  9. YEAH!!! You got your beach back!! Im so glad you can go hang out with your friends again =)
    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh we want to go. That looks like so much fun..

    Big Sloppy kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  11. that has to be the greatest beach ever! we would love to play with you there. that is such a wonderful place and you have so many friends. are you tired when you go home? we would be!

    woofs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh how jealous I am of your great beach shots! You look like so much fun! I wish I could go to the beach.

    your new friend,
    lola.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such great piccures again! You sure is popular at the dog beach! I never meet that many dogs at my beach. Wow! I didn't even know weims came in blue too.
    ~lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete
  14. great time as always - and very happy your beach is all cleaned up

    Woodrow, Sweetie & MJ

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hiya Bell, I think it's time for *you* to get up on a surfboard!
    BTW, I'm passing an award on to you; come visit me for the details!
    Your pal,
    Sedona

    ReplyDelete
  16. You play 'til the sunset?
    What a wonderful day you had, I hope you didn't rupture the other dog's eardrum!
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's great to be back - for you and the rest of us! :)

    ReplyDelete