Friday, July 3, 2009

~ Freakin' Fun Friday @ Fiesta Island ~

it's my FIRST TIME HERE.. Since O.B. Dog Beach is still poopy ~ My Pawrents brought me to Fiesta Island. WOW.... we all liked it so much - we're going again tomorrow. The pawrents said something about running our here for exercise... Why not run for fun like me.. CHECK OUT MY DAY....
my butt was so excited to be here it kept trying to take off... DOWN BUTT! DOWN!!
woof it's still at it.. I need to learn to control my flying abilities... this is rediculous
oh MY DOG.. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW - THIS PLACE IS H.E.A.V.E.N. on E.A.R.T.H.
DARN BUTT.... I gotta learn control.. CONTROL CONTROL...
I busted out with the back leg extended while I turn my head and act tough move here...
HI-YA DOG...
here's me being my jerky little self, showing the yellow dog I can completely MIMIC the little dog lol.. ears & hind legs... I got this..
and we're about to have butt lift off...
Mama says I'm watching TOO MUCH ANIMAL PLANET during the day. Here I am in my hunting/pouncing position... I could strike @ any moment...
OH NO YOU DIDN'T
we're practicing our Vampire acting for an upcoming film.. (NOT TRUE)
am I looking in a mirror? Is this what I'm going to look like in a year?
shhhh! I'm hunting little dogs.
all this dog wanted was to have his way wiff's me... I DONT THINK SO BIG GUY.. JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE - BIG BAD TOUGH GUYS.. DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN PUT YOUR PAWS ON ME... COMPRENDE BIG BOY...?
mom, this guy wont leave me ALONE...
I'LL KARATE KICK YOU IN THE FACE BUDDY..
NO MEANS NO!
YOU'RE UPSETTING ME BIG BOY... I'M GIVING YOU THE WARNING SNARL..
HUNTING ANOTHER DOG.. SHHHH!
I dont know what this was, told mama to take a picture and show evfurryone..
here I am wiff's my daddy.. I'm stalking dog... BOL..
bunny rabbit impression... what do you think?YAWWWNNN. Hey pawrents I'm pooped...my feetsie's is tired..ahhhh, Finally. Air Conditioning, windows down and going home.. I'M SO TIRED horsies in the water... WHAT? i SHOULD have Gone to Play Wiff's them...oof.. I passed out before we got on the frwy thingy that takes us home...dreamin' about tomorrow.. and going back to Fiesta Island.. My mama bought me a new leash tonight and collar. I'm not going to be mistaken for a boy again, IT'S HOT PINK. The one I wear now was hot pink but after all the dirts and funs I've had.. it's not so pink...

GOOD NIGHT DOGS.. HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A SAFE AND FUN HOLIDAY WEEK END SO FARS...

BELL GIRL

13 comments:

  1. I am so happy you found a new place to run!!! Yahoo for you. It looks even more fun than the last one. So many friends to play with. I like how you can't keep your butt down. We have a friend who's name is Ammo and we are going to show a picture soon cause he reminds us of you, especially when he runs, he has that butt problem too. Get some rest and I will look forward to more adventures with you.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi bell girl! i have the same problem.. everyone mistakes me for a boy. Guess what i have to wear a pink bandana-yep, i know how you feel.

    luv your hunting approach- they nevah see you coming do they?!!!!

    have a great 4th on the beach.. eat some hot doggies too.

    tula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Bell!
    Your parents found a pawesome place to take you and have lots of fun... just like you like it!
    I hope you can go there again today!
    Have fun!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah Bell! It looks like you had the best time there! Your momma takes great photos.

    I have to say I am a little offended at your friend, Tula, telling you to eat hot dogs... I won't hold it against you tho, as long as you don't eat any.

    Love and hugs,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello bell its dennis the vizsla dog hay oh yeah feeesta iland is a wunderful playse!!! the first time i went their i wuz afrayd mama and dada wer going to leev me and so i ran bak to the car but now that i no they ar going to keep me i love running arownd on the beetch at feeesta iland like a loonatik speeking of wich hay dada wen ar we going bak???? ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun new place to go Bell!!! Maybe your mom and dad can bring you there again soon!

    Wiggles,
    Brind'Amour

    ReplyDelete
  7. we are SO jealous. we love running and we love water. that beach does look like heaven on earth! we would have so much fun there. we can tell you got a ton of playing done and you deserve a good nappy!

    woofs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that looks like a nice place. I wear pink too! sometimes the peoples think I am a boy, but i am not. We put my harness in the washer when its gets to not looking pink anymore..

    ReplyDelete
  9. That´s a great place to go and have fun!
    You sure had a pawsome time with your friends!
    Hope you get back there soon!

    xoxo,
    Thor

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had a great time! We need to find this Fiesta Island!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Bella! Thanks for stopping by my blog. No wonder you beed tired in the end. Does you ever stop! BOL! You just look full of energy and beans and FUN. Great to meet you.
    ~lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow looks like fiesta island was a real party and you had a really nice time

    Woodrow, Sweetie & MJ

    ReplyDelete
  13. Belle
    We think you are movie ready! Lily and I love your pictures

    ReplyDelete