Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bell All Mite-y Is Baaaaaaaaack

Good Morning Dogs I'm back..... I started my morning seeing that someone's home got "TOILET PAPERED". Weird.
Mama's telling me we're going to the beachy - I couldn't believe my ears...
I decided to wait patiently...
still just chillin'.. Waiting to see what's really going on..
and still driving...
I see one of my ball's...
I'm not sure what those say but Mama says, "we're almost there" when we get here.
by then about 25 minutes went by I'm sleepy's again..
suddenly I'm @ dog beach BEING CHASED by these dogs... Am I dreaming?
Um, Nope... NOT DREAMING.. I'M REALLY HERE
hey back off dude. This guy was all up in my face, Mama wasn't happy w/this dog. Doesn't look like it but he was being mean to me, that's why I have the crazy face going on..
it feels soooooooo good to runs and play wiffout my purple paw. Mama thinked my foot looked good enough and she told me that she missed me and that it was time for us to come back to doggy beach..
i was so happy my Butt started to fly..
zoooooooom, How about a close up mom
"she's a maaaaaaaaaaniac, maaaaaaaaaaaaniac.. "
and I was running
and running
and running
and BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKES... WOW, the waters getting deeper out here.
I'm soooooooooooo outta here..
I'm being followed... I gotta shake this little guy
what the heck. He kept up wiff me
Mom, is that coffee good you're drinking? Do you even CARE that I'm almost drowning right next to you??
GOSH! This water is deeper than I like to be in and Mama is just standing in it, Like it's REALLY the thing to do?
I'll RUN IT OUT!
OH MY DOG! THOSE ARE HUUUUUUUUUGE WAVEYS.. NO WONDER THE WATERS ALL CRAZY DEEPY TODAY

ALRIGHT MOM I'M COMING BACK IN FOR YOU..
zero'ing in... Mom in target
Um, Excuse me LITTLE DOG but I think that's my ball??? (Bell's Mama here - Bell doesn't REALLY like to play ball AT THE BEACH so this little doggy didn't have a toy so I gave them Bell's ball to play with)
wow, you dont have to be a jerk about it. I was just asking if it WAS MIIIIIIIIIINE?!
TOUGH GUY HUH?!
THAT'S IT! I'mmmmmmmm Running..

yup just go ahead and play wiffs my ball, so nice of mom to KEEP THESE PICTURES.
i was just amazed she could do this to me.. LOOK @ MY FACE.. Giving my ball away Hmff!
not looking @ you anymore mom.. Nope
I'm giving your coffee away then.. see how you like that.. Giving my BALL away.
I dont know why I'm staying out here w/you - TRADER MAMA..
ok!?, this water is REALLY DEEP NOW???
BOL.. THAT'S WHAT MAMA GETS.. KARMA GOT HER SOAKED AND SHE WASN'T EXPECTING IT. HA HA HA MAMA. GIVE MY BALL AWAY YOU GET SOAKED BY DOG BEACH DOG GODS, THEY MADES THE WATER GET YOU BOL.
pAYBACKS A b WORD...
i WASN'T really mad though, Mama always shares my Balls w/other dogs.
I heard you guys missed me. Well I'm back @ doggy bizzle now Mama and I got that slang name for it BOL we're crazy like that sometimes.

I just dont feel the same without my pink collar. Daddy took it to work wiffs him. Hope he doesn't wear it.



Mama frowed the ball and I TOTALLY MISSED IT.. (this was a tennis ball - not the racket ball the OTHER DOG had of MINE)
hEY.. surfs up dude!
omdog. do i still have an ear?
butt flying contest..
AND THIRSTY BREAK. Mama always puts me @ Tower 6 because I like to run up and over Tower 5 (doggys aren't allowed there, and Mama gets mads @ me when I go over there) it's fun though!!
there's the ball again.. I'll show her that I dont play ball (she's not giving this ball away)
o' the heck with it. It's just getting sand in my moufy.
holy RIPTIDE.. Hey buddy!
This little puppy is 11 weeks olds, I'm 11 months olds.. COOL HUH
her is furry pretty, she didn't like me much
ball ball ball -
i got it mama i got it
watch it!
watch it!!
shakin' it off... I cant believe I was playing Ball I dont like to play ball @ the beach..
I was furry distracted by these 4 kids. The girls kept wanting to pet me and I was totally trippin' out on them. Mama thought it was HILARIOUS she said. I was running around them, walkin' up to them but THEY WEREN'T ALLOWED NEAR ME..
this is Heinekens Daddy - Heineken and her doggy friend the yellow lab. I dont know the Bully dog but hims cute
see, I found Heineken,.. she's such a fun furiend.
I'm chasing you down Heineken

family dogs
3 weimaraners now.. SUPER FUN'NESS
hEINEKEN & I just chillin'



she's so fun to play with. this little Great Dane puppy is too fun.
Shake n Bake
I'm tired Mama -


it's a furry busy day down here @ Dog Beach and the SURF'S UP! Good Night Dogs.

Peee - Esssss.. Bell All Mite-y is because of her Mite's on her back (caused by flea's) shes' on treatment for this now as I was given WRONG ADVICE from 2 different vet offices. Thank God it'll be fixed now and Bell girl will look just as beautiful as the day we brought her home.
Still have Sunday's pictures to post.. Bell & Bernard got to play. SUPER GREAT FUN. GOOD NIGHT FURIENDS ... AND GOOD DAY TOO!!
BELL GIRL

18 comments:

  1. Bell is back at the beach!!! Woohoooooooooooo. I am so happy for you. Mom and I love your beach pictures. You always look so happy there. I hope your mite things get better soon.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei Bell,
    your beach pix are suuuuper!
    So glad that you are back at the beach and healthy again...see me running in my last posts as well....enjoy and stay well!
    ♥*¨♥¨*♥
    Gizmo and family

    www.gizdog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH! Bell is back and her butt is flying!!!!!

    We missed you!!
    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bell looks so happy to be back at her beach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bell I just love your crazy eyes!!! Your so cute I'm glad you got your purple paw off thats some pretty scarry stufff that happened to you.

    lola.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Somebody's house got the TP treatment? Is it Halloween already and no one told me?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your momma is a great photo taker. She got some pawsome action shots of you and the other doggies at the beach. I wish we had a beach here....But next month we are going swimming at the Pool!

    Licks and wags,
    Mollie and Bobo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bell,

    Looking at your pics makes me tire already... hope you had a great outing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your beach shots are just awesome, Bell! We love all the flyin' action!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  10. well Belle, i guess you are livin the dream huh??? must be nice to be back home with mamma, huh? we loved the pics, especially the first ones the way you are sitting with your paw up in the air. sweet sweet Belle and your funny faces!!!!ps---it was also strange for us to see signs like Los Angeles---like, wth????

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Bell,
    I have an award for you on my blog !
    ~Lexi~

    ReplyDelete
  12. aaaaah! looking and reading through your blog gave us this *warm* and good feeling from the inside. we are SO HAPPY that your mommy is back and that you are back to the FUN beach ^_^ we loved seeing you run free, we can tell by just looking at that precious face of yours how much you enjoy being there. There is something about that face of yours that melts our mommy's heart .. she doesn't blame your mommy for falling in love with you

    YAAAY now we are happy after reading Bell's update

    Maltese Paws

    ReplyDelete
  13. How wonderful that you got back to the beach. We heard about the wild waves in parts of California, hope you were all careful and everything.

    woos, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Bell!
    Glad you are back!
    Pawesome pictures at the beach! Sure you had lots of fun!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh we can't wait to see Sunday pictures ^_^ and meet Bernard. He sounds like a special and COOL doggie

    Maltese Paws

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bell!!! So glad you got the purple paw off and go back to the beach. it looks like you ad a great time and met a baby pug!!!! Glad you're feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ha ..
    Loving the allligator snaps in the air while charging benard but your flying butt move is signature.
    Norwood

    ReplyDelete
  18. These articles are fantastic; the information you show us is interesting for everybody and is really good written. It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Read it...: Great investment opportunity in Costa Rica

    ReplyDelete