Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bell's Purple Paw & Shyanne the Houligan

Bell was PASSED OUT as soon as she got in the car. Poor baby. Foxtails are JERKS..She wanted in the house AND NOW!
Mama will you pwease take this thing off my foots
Oh groggynessssssss zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

get - off - of - me!
Hey guess what, "TAKE THIS THING OFF MY FOOT"


GROGGIES and Good Night - this was last night after picking Bell up from the vet.
AND GOOD SATURDAY MORNING. I brought Bell with me to my moms house to watch her and make sure she leaves the bandages alone. So, I'm supposed to keep her calm and resting for a couple days.. HA HA HA
Not with Shyanne the HOULIGAN around. Bell is trying to relax (cant you tell) and Shyanne wont leave her alone..
Shyanne has more toys than Bell - WHAT A FUN HOUSE TO BE IN..




dont I look cute w/a purple paw?


dis is my Grandma and Grandpa.. me loves them even though they dont like me in their house much cuz I make the little dogs run and bark..


I can still fits under the table..

I'll get you little dog...

tugg
what? you wont get away with taking that from me...
give it back!
darn little dog.. I gotta let her wins.. make her feel like she did good!
she - her's thinks she's the winner... Silly Shy
Now I got your purple toy - ne ner ne ner ne nerrrrrrrr


hangin' w/mom while she's in the kitchen (and I'm not getting in trouble for it)

I'm gonna hit you w/my purple paw Shy..
purple paw attack
my toy - says the purple paw
WHACK ON THE HEAD - MY TOY LITTLE DOG
NOM NOM NOM..
gimme gimme gimme
so -that's about all I'm doing right now. Just laying around Grandma's house - playing with Shyanne. I wish I could go to dog beach but I cant wiff this stupid purple paw..
Shyanne told me I's being a baby - so her brought me the Bottle toy - THANKS A LOTS!

19 comments:

  1. Oh Bell, I am so sorry for your paw. I hope they got those "foxtails" and put them in jail for hurting you.When are they gonna give you back your real paw and take back the purple one? You look very nice with your purple paw, it must be so annoying though. It looks like you had fun playing, I hope you get your real paw back soon.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bell I bet you are having fun with Grandma and Grandpa. Looks like shy can be fun for tug a war and purple paw head boppin'!

    Hope you get your real paw back soon so you could go back to the Dog Beach. My mommy says she is having SoCal beach seeing withdrawl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you paws gets better soon. Your bandage is pretty purple!

    -Mollie and Bobo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Bell!
    I hope your paw heals very soon!
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like an old Perry Mason mystery "Bell and the Case of the Purple Paw"! Hope your paw gets better soon, so you don't have to have that big clunky purple thing on too long. (Although I think it is a bit of a fashion statement!)

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Bell - so sorry about your foxtail paw. Hate those things myself - gotta stay off of the trails around here half the year because of them. And K - I know about the pain in the chkbk thing too - feel badly for you guys saving for your house - Bell - you look amazingly active - even with your infected foot though, which seems like a great prognosis!
    Hugs xo
    Sammie

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are so sorry you hurt your paw, Bell. And that little pup was a pest, right? At least it kept you occupied so you weren't thinking about that bandage. Mom says we would have had it off in no time and so we would have to wear a lampshade:(

    Woos, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad to see she still has some spunk in her.. even with the purple paw!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bell, you're being a very good girl by not trying to chew your purple paw off. I had to have mine bandaged to my leg because I'd have had it off in a minute. Actually, you look beautiful in purple.

    Hope you heal up very soon.

    xox
    Chef

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry you got hurt Bell. Next time you see those foxtails you better let them have it! How dare they hurt my furiend! Seems like Shy helped you put it out of your mind for a while tho. Get well soon!
    Love and hugs,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am sorry about your paw. I hope you get that purple thing off soon!
    --JB

    ReplyDelete
  12. Get well soon Bell! You look like you had lots of fun at your granparents home!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Bell, We saw you a while back in our blog's guestbook - we remember that we thought to ourselves whether you had a blog that we can visit and be friends with you, but there was no link or URL to your bloggie....today, as we were visiting our pal, Dory, we came across your page .. clicked on and WOW it is the same Bell who is in our guest book...we are SO VERY excited that we found you :)

    You sure are one pretty girl. and your mommy sounds just like our mommy when it comes to snapping your pictures *hehe*

    We are so sorry though to read that your paw got hurt. we hope that you feel beeter very soon and that bandages can be removed soon too

    we hope we can be pals =)

    Maltese Paws
    S&C

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh mommy is excited to draw a picture of you ... we gotta warn you though Bell, she is no real artist =p lol we keep telling her that she needs to practice more to be able to capture the beauty of our dear pals ... we hope you will like your drawing =)

    oh and we also followed your bloggie the second we found it ^_^ . We look forward to your coming adventures (after your lil paw fully heals)
    Have a great day
    Maltese Paws
    S&C

    ReplyDelete
  15. Poor Bell!!! We hope you feel better soon. It's no fun when mommies have to try and keep us calm because we got hurt. No fun at all. Hope you get to go back to the dog beach soon. I know how much you love it!!
    Happy Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. poor bell - hope you are feeling better - good thing your grandma watched you or you would have had to wear a cone and thats no fun

    Woodrow, Sweetie & MJ

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very stylish! Hope Bell's foxtail ouchie gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So sorry to hear about the Purple Paw incident, but glad to see it's not getting in your way (maybe even helping in the boxing department!). Mom says we don't have foxtails here, and boy am I glad!! I have paw issues even without them (interdigital cysts - ugh), so I know what you must he going through! Hope you are back on all 4 soon!

    Snorts-
    Brutus the Frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a very stylish bandage! Sorry bout your poorly poor but it look like it hasn't slowed you down one bit!

    ReplyDelete