Monday, July 27, 2009

Bell & The White Boxers

Here I am sneakin' up on Polo hee hee
My cousin Popo ~ came out wiff me to play again..
She's a BARKER!
BUT so is Polo so it's okay.. Polo and Popo the Barkers
I'll just mind my own business ovfurr here

my impression of a crazy gremlin
flying butts
still flying wooooooooo butt flying rules..
look I went in the water ovfurr here - it's REAAAAALLY DEEP OVFURR HERE
Bernard is here - yaaaaaaaaay, wiff his friend Luna they look a lot alike
I'll get you Bernard
woah - double trouble..
YIIIIIIKES
BACK OFF
SPINNY ZOOM GETTIN' READY TO GET BERNARD
WOAH - I FALLED
Dont laugh @ me
are you laughing??
it's not funny

flying boootie



this hole is soooooooooooo fun!

hey what're ya doing??
let me dig?
pweaaaaase
HEY BACK OFF LUNA I SAID I WANT TO DIG
LET ME AT IT!!
guys, there's nothing in here!?#*&

ooh Great Danes are fuuuuuuuuuun
hey big boy
wanna piece of me?
eh, you're not playing chasey so I'm gonna go back to Bernard my Boxer furiend

Hi Ozzie or Ozzy not sure how to spell your name sowwy's
you make me feel like dancing...
did you see that Mama, I was dancing wiffs Bernard
oh joyous of days, running around in the sands
MAMA FALLED IN LOVE WIFF THIS DOGGYS FACE!
uM, Bernard - who's this chick??
she's telling us how she can fly and she's better than ME. what the....
OMDOG SHE CAN FLY... HER NAME IS DIVA
Bernard I thought I was the only girl you liked.. is it because she's a BOXER like you?

hey, are you going to play wiffs me again B?
I will still love you Bernard I'm just a jealous girl..
He's barking @ me huh Mama, I think he's trying to say sowwys
ok we can be furiends..
Diva is a really cool girl
side ways bitey face

I'm trying to dance wiffs Bernard and I dont do it right.
the stand off!
and CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM - WE WAS RUNNING SO FASTS
STAND OFF PART II
STILL STANDING
AND GO!
ALMOST GOT HIS TAIL BUT HIMS GOT A BURST OF FASTIES
THAT WAS MY FUN SUNDAY AT DOG BEACH ~ OH MAN IT WAS GREAAAAAAAT


DOG DOWN DOG DOWN.. HELLO I FELL AGAIN?!
KISSIES - BYE MY FURIENDS...

9 comments:

  1. Hei Bell and Family!
    White Boxers are cute, guess what, white puppies in a litter of Boxers used to get killed here. Only recently this awful habit vanished a bit. A Finish Breeder living in Germany cleared off the prejudice of deaf- and blindness that might could occur in those dogs.
    I have a dear friend, Paula, she is a longnosed Boxer. Once I will show you pix of her.
    Yes, mum takes the snakes from the roads when they stay there to take up the warmth! But she will not let me get close to them...
    we have found one similar snake even here in Germany recently, but it was dead aven though it obviously was not hurt. It was a beautiful snaky, all black and light blue and very, very long and thin...
    I will have a new post out soon - watch out for it, ok!!?!
    Your friend in Europe
    Gizmo

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like such a great time - those boxers looked like they were really great playmates

    Woodrow, Sweetie & MJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...You have such wonderful beach pictures, I think I need to work on my momma more about getting us to the beach....Or atleast the lake. It looks like so much fun! Love the gremlin shot! BOL

    -Mollie and Bobo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love your flying butt Belle!!!

    Smiley!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUN FUN FUN FUN!!!! we wish we can be there with your fun ground of doggies too ^_^ Seems like your friend, Bernard, is as fun as you are Bell..thats why he wikes you.

    we were giggling while reading and looking at the pictures of this post .. thanks for that =D we especially loved the flying pictures

    PAWSOME DAY you got there

    How often do you go to the beach, by the way?

    Maltese Paws

    S&C

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMD...you saw a pug at the beach!!!

    Love the flying butt pictures :-)

    Pug hugs and kisses!
    The Pug Posse

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bell you have the greatest adventures! Mom and I always love flying butts. I am sorry you fell, I never would have laughed at you. Sometimes it looks like you are singing with your friends and you are such a good dancer. You have the crazy gremlin thing down pat! Thank you for showing me your friends.

    licks and sniffs,Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Bell sorry we haven't been to your blog in a while! Looks like you're having fun at dog beach as always. that boxer looks so sad that you took over digging her hole! And we just love your crazy gremlin impression.

    Hope to hear from you soon!.. Sam and Marge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Kimberly! Congrats on the new puppy! I haven't posted anything in over a week. Hope to get a post up Thursday! Good luck with the new one. :)

    ReplyDelete