Monday, May 4, 2009

Tongues

Meet Nani. She's an old gal w/a tender heart!

This is Kalima - she cant hear in this picture :) lol

This beautiful lady is Gretchen - I love her soo.

Bell was running w/Dobie tongue out!

Bell and this lil doggy had a blast on Sunday!

My girl - she had no choice to come in the water after me :)

Nani was telling Makua GET AWAY FROM MY FOOD!

Nani wins - Tongue's out!

Gretchen likes to give UNEXPECTED kisses!!!

The love was just in the air

Gretchen says NO KISSES FOR YOU!!! lol

Wonder if Makua knows Gretchen is lickin her chops behind her!
Lazy tongue

cHECK iT oUT!! hahahaha!

This beauty is Maggie - My mom & Dads dog (aka My sister and Bells COUSIN :) )

She's a lazy dog - SOMETIMES!!!

mAGGIE AND bELL ARE ONLY A FEW YRS APART!

Bell REFUSES to show her tongue this time!!!

Beautiful Makua after eating her Scooby Snack!

had to end it w/Gretchen my friend Aprils dog. My moms old Dog Gretchen had a lot of similarities (she's in the blog below) :) Warms my heart everytime I get to go play with her. Feels like she's my old doggy!!! xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. nani makes the same face as lola when someone tries to mess with her food! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can almost feel the licks! Oh wait, that was Riptide.

    ReplyDelete