Sunday, May 24, 2009

Saturday ~ Fun with Fur Friends ~

Happy Saturday Efurry Dog. Dont tell anyone but, Bell has a secret crush on German Shephards...
Little dog is thinking, "if only I could have legs like that!"
I just couldn't bother their human but this dog is beautiful wish I knew her name.
This cute boy was trying to play ball I couldn't get over how FREAKIN' CUTE that was!
EYE ON THE BALL...
It's the ball I want it.... REEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAACH.... darn I'm too TALL!!!
I love her ears in this picture... My Belly girl...
Bell had to take a closer look to see WHAT THE WOOF is up with this dog...
WOAH - BELL THINKS THAT DOG LOST A BET!!!2 THINGS WE DONT SEE MUCH OF @ O.B. DOG BEACH - POLICE & SPEED-O's!
STOPPING FOR A CUTE PHOTO!
THIS PRETTY GIRL IS 9 YEARS OLD AND STILL PLAYING LIKE A PUP....GO GIRL!
Bell always has to pick on the lil dogs!
THEN RUN AWAY LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED... THAT FACE HAS "GUILTY" WRITTEN ALL OVER IT!
this poor girl was thrown in the water by daddy and SHE DIDN'T LIKE IT MUCH. I think her feelers were hurt!
TOO FUNNY... WONDER WHAT BELL WAS THINKING HERE!
When I was a little girl I had a bassett hound named Pokerface! My mom said they named her that because of the obvious - she would poke her little nose all over just a sniffin' away. Evfurry time I see one of these adorable little doggies I cant help but think of Pokerface.

No comments:

Post a Comment