Monday, May 18, 2009

Friday May 15th 2009 :)

This was the day I was supposed to try to find Bell a new home - Thankfully my girl got to come home w/me!She asked for it!!! ... here comes lil doggy ... RUN BELL!!!
Always gotta be the tough dog Bell loves dogs smaller than her!
Woah - they're gangin' up on her now... lil Miss Trouble....what is this....? Bell must be tired from all the running the pups caught up w/her!just gotta love the puppy breath <3
Bells breath on the other hand.. apparently not so good! Knocked 1 pup down
Bell has a funny look here - not quite sure what's going on hee hee
Funny thing about Bell is a dog doesn't even have to play with her, she will chase them anyhow - leaping over anything in sight... nothing will stop my girl..
We were all barking @ this couple to let their dog off the leash!!! The 2nd picture is Bell being chased by this leashed pup!
These lil guys were soo cute havin' a good time w/their dad @ the beach
RUNNIN' WITH THE DEVIL (just look @ that face)
Such a handsome boy - just look @ those eyes... Bells nose got in the pic too BOL
Puppy Rottie and Bell got along furry well... She likes the big dogs too...
Afraid of nothing but getting in trouble @ home for a mess- this dog has the scary face but Bell is not fooled...
LEAPIN' GOOD TIMES ALWAYS
I just loved this chocolate labs coloring - it was reddish up top but dark brown @ the bottom (not sure if you can see in the picture) either way - BELLS HAVING A BLAST these dogs dont even realize she's trying to play w/them.. that's my girl!
Here we go....... IDK BUT THIS DOG REALLY CAUGHT MY EYEBALLS - PRETTY COLOR
Bell always runs RIGHT FOR ME - and most the time doesn't stop - I HAVE TO MOVE!!!!
dig my dog - Bell's really diggin' this rock - she dug it a lot BOL AND KEPT DIGGING
WOAH - BRAKES..... BELL ALMOST MISSED THE PICTURE!
..nothing quite like the smell of fresh dog pee on the wet sea weed :) good times!
this is the face i would have missed the most if she had to leave us. My Bell girl is the happiest dog in the mornings
click this pic... - her face is super funny! My lil devil dog hahahah!
ANOTHER GREAT EXAMPLE OF BELL TRYING TO PLAY WITH THIS DOG THAT IS OBVIOUSLY NOT INTERESTED ONE BIT!
LIKE 2-PAC USED TO SING- "ALL EYES ON ME"
Lickity lovin' the sand
WOAH!, "dog down" "dog down"
the end.... Thank Dog I was able to bring my girl back home. This beach trip was extra special as I went in hopes to find Bell a good loving home, instead she gets to stay w/the people that already love her. The others that dont so much love her - will eventually, she's just a hyper little girl with a big dog heart. She loves to cuddle and loves to play at the end of the day... luckily she'll be doing that w/us!

6 comments:

  1. I'm furry glad Bell is still a part of our blogging world :)
    Big licks to you
    Suzuki
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got to keep Bell. I have a golden lab, he's two should be out of the puppy stage, we are still waiting. But they are SO funny, I loved the coffee cup story, Mugsey has taken out my outdoor lighting, irrigation in flowerbeds, the pump in the yard pond, and the pump in the fountain when it got knocked over! I figure it's @ least $500 but we love him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT IS SOOOO CUTE I LOVE YOUR STORY TOO... HAHAHAHAHA! OMG

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO HAPPY that you get to keep Bell!! Some obedience training sounds like a great idea. Make sure to post about that when it happens!

    I'd love to see Cabana and Bell playing together someday--I think Cabana has almost as much energy as Bell and might come close to giving her a run for her money!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. Bell is a cutey!!!

    Four of the dogs are mine and my sister's(Rhiley, Madelyne, Little Bear and LilY), the other two are our cousin's (Nick and Goldie). But we all live together right now - so six dogs. We just moved to TX from VA - while we are getting on our feet here we will be staying with our aunt and her family - the dogs like hanging/playing with their cousins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go Belle!!!

    Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

    ReplyDelete