Friday, May 22, 2009

fRIDAY - mix-up

Bell here - looking cute as ever DONT YOU THINK?! i DONT KNOW why mom has to imbarrass me but.. THIS IS MY SHAVED SPOT where I had owie's (aka hives). I cant help that I love my mom and dad so much I panic when they leave, is there doggy xanax? :please dont make fun of me becuz I have a square on my back. I'll bite you like I did my mom lastnight!SHE WAS ONLY PLAYING JUST A PLAYFUL NIP BUT OUCHIE IT HURT! WHAT IN THE HECK IS THAT THING HAILEY? Does it give me dog food?
"am I supposed to chase them?" WHAT'S GOING ON???
Little weird moving things made me sleepy - mom always has to come take pictures of me.... WTH!?
nOTHING like waking up and looking @ my beautiful self in the mirror... Mom CLEAN THAT MIRROR.. GOSH!
i REALLy really get tired of having to pose in pictures w/my mom - SHE INSISTS THOUGH! Say's it'll be cute!
O now she's using my blog to post a picture of herself... I dont know about you but I know I'm much cuter than my mom.. she only has 2 legs!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bell!
    I'm just stopping by to let you know that Scooby & Lady have set a date fur their wedding. Stop by my blog to see how to RSVP if you would like to attend.
    Big licks to you
    Suzuki
    xxx

    ReplyDelete