Friday, May 8, 2009

all play all day!!! HAVE A HAPPY FRIDAY!!!





Giving Bell her KONG for the first time - I had to capture it!!!
Not quite sure about her sometimes.... She's got this fascination with her back feet!
This is Bells first encounter with another Weimaraner. She's my lil deer! :)


Bell always went to the O.B. SKATE PARK before they stopped having it supervised it was a great skate park for all.



This is the first day we got Bell. She was wide eyed and so curious from the beginning. She was just 3 months old.


Belly really loves this peanut butter and cookie filled KONG






Bell is actually PLAYING WITH ME in this video. Keeps dropping her chewie off the bed. She's so fun!





I decided to tease her again (I cant resist) but still - she drops her chewie off the bed again. - her face is just soo cute!



9 comments:

  1. Peanut butter and cookie kongs are the best! But I've never chewed on my own feet.

    Princess Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peanut butter or feet... I will choose peanut butter BOL.
    Big licks to you
    Suzuki
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peanut butter or feet?? I choose the feet - I don't like peanut butter - but I like cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bell!
    You now have a profile on my blog.
    There are 2 possible matches fur you who are also featured there... Chase (a smaller dog, a puggle to be exact) but personality wise a furry good match fur you. Also Pruett is another possible match. If you like either of them, you can leave them a comment on their profile or you can let me know and I will contact them fur you. scoobylove@iprimus.com.au (the au stands fur australia)
    Hugs from the new-terd Stud
    Scooby Doo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your big floppy ears, Bell! Chew those chewies and that kong and keep away from no-no items, so your hooman won't have to resort to anything drastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bell, you have a big eyes!!!
    You do not miss anything, do you?
    hehehe

    hugs and kisses from kikos world :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful pictures!!!!
    as a member of the writing room is would be greatly appreciated if you would stop by and comment on some other people's work, thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi bell- you're very bendy. how do you do that?! There's nothing bettah than a peanut butter kong--even if it is a hooman trick to keep us biddy :)

    kisses,
    tula

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tawhh !
    Shes adorable !
    Amore doesnt like peanut butter lol
    How cute !

    ReplyDelete