Friday, June 19, 2009

FURRRRIDAY

HI THERE DOGS... IT'S BELL AGAIN! GOING ON A CAR RIDE.. WOOOF WOO
Okay Mom, I dont know what you have on your fingers but man it tastes good.
Wow I can smell it on her breath too - WHAT DID YOU EAT MOM?
She wont tell me. She said I cant have any and forget about it. Who does she think she's talking to. Doesn't she know I'M A DOG - AND I NEED GOODIES TOO???
O JUST FURGET IT. I GIVE UP! What happened to SHARING IS CARING, MOM?
WHAAAAT?!? A Filet Minon and Lobster tail and Garlic Mashed Potatoes.. No wonder her fingers tasted so good, and her breath was delicious smelling!
So I'M FURRY EXCITED FUR MY MOM TO SHOW OFF THIS GREAT HONEY DOG!
My mom just couldn't finish this blog without this dog Honey. My mom is soooo fascinated about Honey the Great Dane being able to dance her little doggy booty off.. If you haven't yet, PLEASE GO WATCH THIS DOG SHAKE HER STUFF LIKE IT AINT NO THANG!
HIGH FIVE HONEY DOG - YOU'RE THE BEST DANCER ~ EVER!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Belle, We love to ride in the car too. Our mommy takes us when it's cool enough to sit in the car. You look SOooooo happy on your ride. That mommy of yours must be very tasty!!
    Smooches from pooches,
    BabyRocketDog & Hootie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom certainly must have some great smelling hands.. Did you get a little nibble in?
    Honey is pretty cool..

    Big Sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww

    my babies miss "human" food. I used to share all the time when I had them indoors.

    I did sneak them some burnt pizza not to long ago...not as good as un-burnt pizza!!! but still tasty!!!

    I try to spoil them every now and again with wet dog food.

    and they are on an expensive diet anyway to begin with..."Nature's Recipe"

    I'm still a good mommy right??? even if they don't get to eat all the meat off my meat-lovers pizza right now??

    ReplyDelete
  4. what do you mean your mommy didnt share - how dare she - well i hope you got something else good after.

    and yes Honey is incredible

    woodrow sweetie mj

    ReplyDelete